Mejuri is looking for a naturally charismatic managers and showroom associates with exceptional service and sales acumen for our first US showroom! We are looking to fill these roles for our brand new Nolita location:
– Showroom Associate
– Assistant Manager
Mejuri is one of the fastest growing global digital brands and one of Canada’s fastest growing e-commerce companies. The world of retail is changing and we have created a digital first brand that connects with the new generation and makes it easy and affordable to own fine jewelry. We focus on perfecting every customer touchpoint, creating the best digital and offline experiences and content that is conversational and engaging.
Mejuri is venture backed and was part of one of the top accelerators in the world (500 startups). The work environment is exciting, fast-paced, and always evolving.
Mejuri, the Canadian-based e-commerce fine jewelry brand, redefines personal jewelry decisions” – Forbes
“Mejuri empowers women to buy diamonds for themselves.” – FastCompany
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Like everything we do, our retail experience is different. It’s about making customers feel comfortable, giving them the space to explore and support should they have questions. Guidelines and product names can be learned; genuine enthusiasm, eagerness to learn and passion for the Mejuri customer experience cannot.
We do not have a traditional retail environment. The schedule is fixed for the most part to encourage those who are excited and willing to make Mejuri their career. This being our first permanent Showroom, we’re looking for people who are not afraid of hard work and who bring an amazing energy to the team. Picking up on feedback, trends in customer behaviour and regularly reporting this to the Customer Experience team is a large part of the role.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide an exceptional experience to all customers you interact with from the moment they enter the Showroom
- In the know and knowledgeable of all Mejuri products and latest launches
- Act as a stylist and advise which items pair well with each other. Offer your own personal experiences and give honest feedback.
- Facilitate the checkout process through POS
- Clean and organize the showroom
- Assist the Customer Experience manager with implementing various customer-centred campaigns on an as-needed basis
- Comfortable with technology and learning new forms of POS and CRM software
- Previous retail experience:
– Showroom Stylists: 1+ years
– Keyholder: 2+ years
– Assistant Manager: 3+ years with previous experience in a supervisory role
- Ability to identify each customer’s unique needs; not a one size fits all approach
- Strong sales records and able to hit sales targets
- Experience with clientelling, building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Passion for what Mejuri stands for
- Great attention to detail
- A friendly, approachable personality
- Eagerness to learn and grow your knowledge
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A positive, “I’ve got this”, attitude
- Strong sense of initiative, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure and deadlines
- Pays attention to customer feedback, trends and shares insights with management
- Passion for styling and catering to customers on a personal level
- Able to work weekends and during the holidays
Sound like you? Please apply right here, we can’t wait to meet you!